23 DEEP ASS questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
geishababy: eclectic-rebel: lmfaooooo someone please come get they grandma I can’t deal now she dancing to 2 Chainz “I’m Different” Me dancing to this song in the club LMFAOOOOOO
I feel like a big burden has been lifted off my chest. I’ve been doing some spring cleaning. I know I can let my anger get the best of me, but that’s different from being surrounded by constant negativity. Being told about what the next person is doing, people laughing about others in the shadows, hiding my own flaws with laughter. That’s what my life has become. It got...
P in Vagi
my body ; it yearns it searches for the heat emitted from your skin that warmth sends out signals ; it radiates this feeling in my body this place is sacred ; for you and i alone to share divine intervention ; thats what we can call it
Decided that I am going to get back into my poetry. When I used to write, I was a lot calmer. I didn’t let things bother me as much, and I channeled my frustrations onto paper. Time to pull out the journal.
I’m in the mood To take off these clothes They feel so heavy against my skin Undressing you Your scent is in my nose With each breath that I take in I am ready now The desire is far too intense Your love is what I’m searching for Sweat is on my brow The feel of you; its delicious ; it’s this scent Begging for, yearning for, needing you more Gentle kisses here and; Caresses....
i feel a pulsing between my thighs this feeling ive never felt before it makes me search and yearn for more cant fight the feeling no matter how hard i try so i guess the feelings here to stay I’ve tried to make it go away but deep down i know that i like it so for now i wont fight it dont know how much longer i can stay this way there’s something I’ve got to do that person I...
What is Love?
i mean what is love? is it the rush you get is it that chill up your spine? how can you explain something you’ve never felt before how do you give a dictionary meaning to something I describe as aan acquired taste. to truly love is to love unconditionally to love all the negatives and the positives that make someone who they are all of the characteristics not just what makes the person...
I have a bad habit of stressing over things that I can’t change. I have a tendency to always try and get my way, and when I can’t, it causes a shadow of doubt to be cast over me. To this day, I still feel like it is my fault that my brother is in prison. I replay that night in my head over and over; thinking of all the signs that I missed. Thinking that if only I had not been so...
Mookie: Anger, Twitter, My Uterus →
kingmookie: I’ve been much too angry lately. I can blame it on my monthly week of emotions, but I believe it to be so much more. People say that you can’t have emotions on twitter. Why is that? Is this some unspoken rule that has been deemed necessary by the “twitter elite”? Last time I checked, what you…
When my absence doesn’t alter your life, then my presence has no meaning in it.– unknown (via hopeinspiresme)
Anger, Twitter, My Uterus
I’ve been much too angry lately. I can blame it on my monthly week of emotions, but I believe it to be so much more. People say that you can’t have emotions on twitter. Why is that? Is this some unspoken rule that has been deemed necessary by the “twitter elite”? Last time I checked, what you typed in those 140 characters defined who you are. So why shouldn’t emotions...
HOW I FEEL AFTER MY FIRST SHOT OF THE NIGHT